New York Employment Lawyer
The Law Offices of Louis Ginsberg, P. C. has established itself as one of the premiere Employment Law Firms in New York City and the surrounding suburbs including Nassau County, Suffolk County, Westchester County and Rockland County.
Louis Ginsberg, Esq., the Head of the Law Firm has successfully devoted his entire twenty-two(22) year career to Employment Law. People who have Employment Law issues and who could choose anyone they wanted to represent them have chosen Louis Ginsberg, Esq. This includes a U.S. Open Winner and an Olympic Gold Medallist and Professional Basketball Player, as well as CEOs, Company Presidents, Radio and Television Commentators and Hedge Fund Managers. Louis Ginsberg, Esq.’s extensive experience also includes representing a United States Congressman.
The Law Offices of Louis Ginsberg, P. C. have recovered multi-millions of dollars for its clients in court jury verdicts and settlements. The Law Firm has also won numerous cases that have had profound impacts on the New York Employment Laws, have established new precedents in the law, and which have been talked about in the television, newspaper and internet media.
Areas of Practice:
- New York Sexual Harassment Lawsuits
- New York Disability Discrimination Lawsuits
- New York Severance Pay | New York Layoffs Lawsuits
- New York Pregnancy Discrimination Lawsuits
- New York Wrongful Termination Lawsuits
- New York Unpaid Overtime Lawsuits
- New York Employment Contracts Litigation
- New York Employer Retaliation Lawsuits
- New York Racial Discrimination Lawsuits
- New York Employment Non-Compete Clauses
- New York National Origin Discrimination Lawsuits
- New York Age Discrimination Lawsuits
- New York Employee Class Action Lawsuits
- New York Employee Misclassifications
- New York Religious Discrimination Lawsuits
- New York Qui Tam and Whistleblower Cases
- New York Family Medical Leave Act Lawsuits
- New York Hostile Workplace Lawsuits
Put our comprehensive knowledge, our vast experience and our record of successes to work for you.
Call today to discuss your case at 1-800-LOST-JOB (1-800-567-8562) or 1-877-4WAGESLAW (1-877-492-4375).
2 convenient locations to serve you:
|New York Office
The Woolworth Building
233 Broadway, Suite 2220
New York, NY 10279
|Long Island Office
North Shore Location
1613 Northern Blvd.
Roslyn, NY 11576